Y'all got sum questions? We got yer answers here!
All Rules & Regulations are subject to changes and additions at the sole discretion of Sunbury/Columbus KOA Campground Management.
- CALL OR ONLINE: CALL: 740-625-6600 ONLINE: koa.com/campgrounds/sunbury
- Check if dates you are wanting are available. We fill up very fast with waiting lists almost every weekend during the season so requesting specific sites or specific areas of the park might be difficult.
- DEPOSIT: To secure your spot you must put down the first nights rate. If no deposit is placed after 10 days from making the reservation, we will cancel the reservation and free up your spot for another camping guest. Once deposit is received you will receive a confirmation number with a confirmation email.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 740-625-6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus $10 cancellation fee.
RV & TENT SITES: 48 hours cancellation is required. Notify us by 4pm two days before your scheduled check in date.
CABINS: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify us one week before your scheduled check in date.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
EARLY CHECK IN:
RV & Tents: Please call the evening before to check if your site is being occupied. If it is not, you can check in as early at 10am for $10.
Cabins: We do not offer early check in for cabins. Sorry!
LATE CHECK OUT:
RV & Tents: $20 to keep stay on your site enjoy the amenities til 5pm. You can inquire at the time of check in about checking out late to see if your site is available.
Cabins: We do not offer late check out for cabins. Sorry!
7 PEOPLE MAX TO A CAMPSITE
To insure a peaceful camping trip for everyone and avoid overcrowding.
RV & TENTS: 2 adults and 3 children are included in your nightly rate.
- EXTRA ADULTS: $8 per adult, per night.
- EXTRA CHILDREN: $6 per kid, per night. (4 yrs old and under are free)
CABINS: # of guests cabin sleeps included. Max on adults/kids differs.
2019 SEASON WE DO NOT RENT GOLF CARTS BUT CHECK BACK IN 2020!
BRINGING YOUR OWN: YES!
We allow you to bring your electric golf cart for $5 per night. No gas golf carts allowed.
DRIVER MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE (NO TEMPS) OR OCCUMPANIED BY AN ADULT WITH VALID. DRIVERS LICENSE
WE ARE A DRY TOWNSHIP
Unfortunately we are not allowed to sell alcohol, we do have local drive-thru’s or grocery stores within 10 minutes.
DRINKING ON OUR GROUDS: We ask that if you are drinking off your site, that you keep a coo-zee over your drink. Please NO GLASS BOTTLES at our pool area.
Non aggressive pooches are welcome!
RV SITES: First 2 FREE. $2 for each additional dog over 2.
CABINS: $8 per night per dog.
- Pets are welcome as long as they are on a leash or contained at ALL TIMES. This includes in the back forty acres.
- No aggressive dogs allowed whatsoever. If you even think your dog is a little scared or aggressive, do not bring them to camp.
- No leashes over 8 ft. long.
- When tied up at site, dog may not be able to reach closer than 10 ft. to road.
- All pets must be up to date on their vaccines and have tags.
- It is your responsibility to quiet your pet if it is excessively barking-especially during quiet time.
- You must clean up after your pet, even at your own site.
SUNDAY-THURSDAY NON CAMPERS can come swim for the day for $5 a person (4 and under are free).
You can come as early as 10am and late as 9pm. Unfortunately on holiday weekends we do not allow Sundays since it’s a 3 night minimum for our guests, our park is too full.
- Check into welcome station
- Pay fee and recieve wrist bands and car pass.
- Put car pass in dashboard, reservation clerk will open gate and you can park anywhere along the corn field and walk over to pool.
RV & TENTS: No, unfortunately we do not offer cable hookup at these sites.
CABINS: Yes! All of our cabins either have direct TV or Time warner.
BUILDINGS: We do have cable on the back porch of general store if you are staying in an RV or tent and want to watch a game or show! The store clerk will have the remote.